Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pricing

Below are my pricing for various shoots. All sessions include:

* 1 hour of shooting time (flexible)
* 30-60 edited photos in two color schemes
* photos uploaded  to online portfolio for downloading/viewing
* high resolution dvd of all your edited photos with rights to print

I am willing to print out pictures for you, but will charge an additional $25.00 fee for time and delivery, on top of printing costs. If you are located outside of the Mesa area, I may charge additional traveling fees.

Prices are subject to change

Portraits................................................................ $70.00
Small Groups (2-6 people)......................... $100.00
Large Groups (7+ people)............................. $150.00+
Events ......................................................................contact for pricing

I believe photography should be affordable, so if you do have concerns, please let me know.

Photobucket

No comments: